We will be presenting at Keller & Heckman’s E-Vapor and Tobacco Law Symposium.
We join our colleagues and experts from around the world at one of the industry’s leading events that provides attendees with guidance on how to keep their vapor or tobacco business in compliance with new laws and regulations. Presentations include:
- Christopher Russell, Ph.D., Russell Burnett Research & Consultancy Ltd — Demonstrating an “Added Benefit” of Flavored ENDS for Adult Smokers
- Willie J. McKinney, Ph.D., — PMTA Deficiency Letter Preparation and Response Strategy
- Gregory Conley, President, American Vaping Association — 2022 State Legislative Round up
- Ulrik Boesen, Senior Policy Analyst, Center for State Tax Policy at The Tax Foundation — Taxing Nicotine Products & State Nicotine Tax Update
- Dov Seewald, Principal, Tobacco Vapor Cannabis Group — Prevent All Cigarette Trafficking (PACT) Act: Update & Outlook for ENDS
- April Meyers, Board President, Smoke-Free Alternatives Trade Association(SFATA) — Establishing a Responsible Industry Network (RIN)